Hey sweet, recovery warrior.
Welcome to the recovery revolution!
We are so glad to have you here with us!
This is the start of something really awesome for you, we know it.
So here's the thing. We want you to see this Recovery Dashboard as an online oasis for you. A place where you can show up, close off distractions and commit time to learning, planning, connecting and motivating yourself to implement things into your every day, that are going to break down barriers that may have held you back in the past.
This revolution is about supporting you with tools that help bring simple clarity and support so you can do this thing, once and for all.
Here are 4 suggested tips to help you get the most out of your Recovery Membership:
1. Create the space to educate yourself, bliss out and implement things each week---- and make it a priority.
- Make getting better and taking time for yourself a priority. Just like getting up, taking care of the kids, getting dressed are part of your routine-- this should be in there too. Commit to showing up for yourself the way you show up for work, or for your family. You owe it to yourself. It doesn't need to be a ton of time either, just SOME time. We'd love if you could show up daily, even if it's just for a few minutes- but at the end of the day-- we want you committed to showing up for yourself regularly-- and sticking to your plan.
2. When you show up, show up in the right headspace.
Close out of other tabs that will distract or clutter your time here.
- Maybe before you get into the platform you clear your head with this mantra: What do I need to know, be or do today to contribute to my healing and great health?
Maybe put some relaxing music on, grab a warm cup of tea or a nice smoothie, or diffuse some oils. How can you make showing up here an absolute pleasure and treat for yourself?
3. Respect your body and take the time you need to make this stick.
- The last thing we want is to create more overwhelm here. So we recommend taking your time and not trying to do too much at once. This recovery revolution is built around changing bad habits for GOOD and that takes time. Change isn't easy and changing your habits takes work-- but this is what it's all about and this is the thing that will get you real and long term results once and for all. We recommend going easy on yourself and implementing 1 key tip a week and only do more if it feels right. This goes for supplements too, instead of diving all in, why not start slow and try one new supplement at a time so you can gauge how you feel from that specific nutrient-- and build from there.
4. Address all 4 Pillars of the Program, no skipping!
- This program is based on 4 fundamental pillars that we are all of equal importance. They build on each other and will work in harmony with each other to help support you in rebalancing your system. We can guarantee one (or more) of these pillars may challenge you deeply-- you may even try to avoid it-- please don't! That may very well be your weak link and a pillar in your life that needs strengthening... it's weakness may even be the reason you haven't seen results that STICK up to this point. We encourage you to challenge yourself and apply the recommendations we suggest in each pillar to allow the true harmony of holistic recovery to really take shape.
You've got this! Once again, if you do have any questions - head on over to the Facebook Group and ask away. Chances are if you're wondering, someone else might be too.